POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Oak Brook, IL is looking for a Senior Software Architect to design client applications. The right candidate will leverage their Angular and SQL Server skills and experience to lead a team of developers tasked with building applications for clients and end users.
- Collaborate with analysts and clients to gather requirements and understand business needs
- Craft the overall vision and scope of the project and translate requirements into technical specs to fit that vision
- Design, develop, and deploy project deliverables to clients
- Manage resources, accountability, risk, and deadlines for projects and provide transparency to the clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Senior to expert level SDLC experience
- Senior to expert level web development experience with ASP.NET MVC, HTML and CSS
- Advanced to senior level experience with Angular 2+
- Senior to expert level experience with C# and Visual Studio
- Senior to expert level SQL, T-SQL, databases, stored procedures, and functions
- Ability to travel domestically to meet with clients
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- TFS/VSTS experience
- Hands-on AWS or Azure experience
- Xamarin experience
- React Native experience
- NoSQL experience
- SharePoint customization experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "PAC180302" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)