POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client is looking for a Commercial Credit Analytics Consultant to be a Pre-Sales consultant in the financial industry. The right candidate will examine industry trends and business challenges and provide valuable insight to clients.
- Execute high quality and timely deliverables through projects
- Set analysis parameters and performance indicators through client collaboration
- Support client objectives through the interpretation of results, trends and issues
- Uncover additional sales opportunities for clients
- Senior to expert level experience in commercial lending strategy in the financial industry (preferably in risk management)
- Senior expert level experience with full credit life cycle for commercial and consumer
- Senior to expert level FCRA experience
- Senior to expert level experience with decision strategies and analytical projects
- Expert level experience with analytical rules and decisioning software
- Expert level experience with commercial lending in financial institutions
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Data cleansing experience
- Datamining experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Resumes with the skills listed in this job description get faster responses. For quick customization tactics to get better response rates, check out the Resume playlist at www.SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com/YouTube for immediate help.
Apply Today with your Resume, or LinkedIn profile, or simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "PAC180103" as the subject!
(email with attachments but no text in the body of the email often get blocked by spam filters, instead tell us why you're interested.)