Administrative Contract Support Specialist
The Administrative Contract Support Specialist provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Develop, analyze, and coordinate correspondence related to contracts
- Able to organize schedules and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Address and resolve problems with host base or parties involved in documents
- Assist in production of reports as required
- Facilitate meetings to include planning meetings, providing agendas and collaborating with members, recording minutes, and submitting/maintaining documentation from the meeting(s)
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs, and resolving problems.
- Management and follow-through of requests from all forms of communications and to ensure that they are routed and completed accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with respective managers to resolve issues pertaining to office operations, project planning and management, communication, etc.
- Perform specialized administrative duties required to support the specific program area, using discretion to make judgments based on operating guidelines, inclusive of obtaining price quotes for various items that may be needed by the department
- Compiling and maintaining information that may require web research or information gathering and to update data/records.
- Perform other reasonably assigned duties.
- Basic understanding of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Education/Certification: High School diploma; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience
- Relevant Experience: 5-7 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience (preferred); comparable to work performed as a mid to senior level Administrative Assistant; 3-5 years supporting DoD contracts
- Key Requirements: Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications and other current computer applications and the Internet